-
February 13th, 2003, 11:19 AM
#191
Inactive Member
"Close the world" "open thne next" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Do you already have .Hack//sign for PS2?
-
February 13th, 2003, 11:29 AM
#192
Inactive Member
-
February 15th, 2003, 01:28 AM
#193
Inactive Member
http://www.planetdreamcast.com/psowo.../loverappy.jpg border=0><br>
*cries*
I'm a love rappy T.T
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 14, 2003 09:29 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
February 17th, 2003, 03:09 AM
#194
Inactive Member
ha i cant wait to get .hack infection
-
February 17th, 2003, 03:27 AM
#195
Inactive Member
The reviews for it weren't as good as I thought they would be.
-
February 17th, 2003, 06:33 PM
#196
HB Forum Owner
Most reviews are biased and nobody takes scores seriously nor has a serious, professional scoring system... I read a couple reviews of a game I'm going to buy only to have a rough idea of the game.
Actually, I can simulate the way most reviews are written:
Game: Phantasy Oxymoron
Genre: RPG
Platform: PS2
This game is called Phantasy Oxymoron (note Oxymoron starts with 'O') and is for PS2. [Insert more stupid comments here.]
This game clearly shows what the best console in the universe may do blah blah blah and it's far superior to anything on the Dreamcast. (In Sony we trust.)
This RPG is good, although it's not even close to Final Fantasy, of course. Final Fantasy mops the floor with this game and all the other RPGs altogether.
Characters are amazing, it's a pity this game is not a Final Fantasy game, otherwise they would be the best characters ever found in an RPG game.
Scores:
Graphics: [whatever]
Sound: [whatever]
Gameplay: [whatever]
Tilt: +1 (runs on PlayStation 2) -1 (is not a Square game)
Total: [a completely biased and illogical score]
-
February 17th, 2003, 08:33 PM
#197
Inactive Member
Thats where Games Master comes into my life. It's a multi-format magazine, which has never done a biased review. Never ever. ^_^V It's the perfect magazine.
BTW, if you see it, get Gitaroo Man. One of the greatest games ever.
-
February 17th, 2003, 08:57 PM
#198
Inactive Member
I was reading some of the reader reviews of Xenosaga at the Electronics Boutique website and some jackass gave it a 1 out of 5 only because it wasn't a Squaresoft game. It's so sad how stupid some people are.
-
February 17th, 2003, 09:03 PM
#199
Inactive Member
I love Games Master. It's the source for no bias. The rest of the world is, sadly.
-
February 18th, 2003, 01:44 AM
#200
HB Forum Owner
Unfortunately, I don't think I have access to that magazine.
IRT Daigotsu: [img]eek.gif[/img] That's terrible! Fanboys' stupidity knows no bounds.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks